Current projects and areas of importance
- Being a full-time dad and husband
- Staying safe. Staying healthy.
- Exercising my writing muscles as much as possible (here and elsewhere)
- Sustaining my meditation practice
- Working as the Community Manager for Quote-Unquote Apps
- Editing the Inneresting weekly newsletter
- Teaching my Spring semester classes
- Job hunting for after this semester ends
- Watching more movies than last year
- Atomic Habits by James Clear (re-read)
Just Finished Reading:
- When Things Fall Apart by Pema Chödrön
- Intimations by Zadie Smith
- A World Without Email by Cal Newport
- Raya and the Last Dragon
- Palm Springs
- American Utopia
At present, I’m saying no to most things not on this list.
This page is both a notice to other people and a reminder to myself of where my energy needs to be directed. As work shifts and priorities change, I’ll update this page.
Last update: 03/30/21
Inspired by Derek Sivers