Current projects and areas of importance
- Being a full-time dad and husband
- Staying safe. Staying healthy.
- Exercising my writing muscles as much as possible (here and elsewhere)
- Sustaining my meditation practice
- Working as the Community Manager for Quote-Unquote Apps
- Job hunting for full-time employment (or additional part-time employment)
- Coaching my daughter’s Under-8 Soccer team, The Dragons
- Watching more movies than last year
- Last year’s total: 34 (which is maybe the lowest since I started tracking)
- Atomic Habits by James Clear (re-read)
Just Finished Reading:
- When Things Fall Apart by Pema Chödrön
- Intimations by Zadie Smith
- A World Without Email by Cal Newport
- The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: A New Hope
- Raya and the Last Dragon
At present, I’m saying no to most things not on this list.
This page is both a notice to other people and a reminder to myself of where my energy needs to be directed. As work shifts and priorities change, I’ll update this page.
Last update: 05/12/21
Inspired by Derek Sivers