Current projects and areas of importance
- Being a full-time dad and husband.
- Staying safe. Staying healthy.
- Exercising my writing muscles as much as possible (here and elsewhere).
- Sustaining my meditation practice.
- Working as the Community Manager for Quote-Unquote Apps.
- Working as Religious Educator for the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Midland.
- Watching more movies than last year.
- Last year’s total: 34 (maybe the lowest since I started tracking)
- Current Progress: 32
At present, I’m saying no to most things not on this list.
This page is both a notice to other people and a reminder to myself of where my energy needs to be directed. As work shifts and priorities change, I’ll update this page.
Intimations by Zadie Smith
Think Again by Adam Grant
Several Short Sentences About Writing by Verlyn Klinkenborg
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
Bob Ross: Happy Accidents Betrayal & Greed
Captain America: Civil War
Last update: 09/24/21
Inspired by Derek Sivers