If you’re new to the site, these posts are a sample of the kind of writing you’ll find here.
Most Read Posts
- Which scene are you writing: Fight, Negotiation, or Seduction?
- Things my daughter believes we need to bring with us in case of a fire
- My Daughter Thinks She’s Getting Better At The Floss
- Not All Heroes Wear Capes, But They Do Wear Masks
- This is my storyline.
The Big Feels
- 10 milligrams of Endocet
- The One Where I Write About Depression
- Talking to My Daughter About Death
- We Are Here
- It’s Kind of a Retcon
Movie and Show-Specific
- Frozen: A Song of Doors and Windows
- Stranger Things. Visual Echoes. Missing Pieces.
- Plants and Payoffs in Comedy Writing: Parks and Recreation
- New Words, New Perspective (Moana)
- Godzilla, Godzilla, And My Dad
- Pacific Rim and Picking Protagonists
- How Up Makes You Cry
- Ask Answergirl (Audio Drama Series)
- Ladies & Gentlemen, Miss Ida Walker (Feature Screenplay, Recorded Table Reading)
Additional information on creative projects, as well as links to other places you can see my writing, can be found on my About page.
Last Updated 7/23/21